Thursday, March 14, 2013

ROBIN'S EGG BLUE

 
Here's another PRETTY.  Can you guess what it is? 

 
It had the perfect area to add this wreath applique that I had purchased some time back.

 
And, here it is, the foot board to my next project.
 
 
Since the last Robin's Egg painted bed turned out so well,
I decided this one would be the same color. 
I think I'm just longing for spring sooooo much that I have Robins on my mind. 
 
 
 
But, it is such a pretty color, don't cha think?  This precious little twin bed is waiting for it's new forever home........down at New Moon Antiques on the Downtown Lawrenceburg, TN Square.  Come visit our little town and take her home with you.


 
Here are just a few more projects that were done using the same color.  You can make your base color a little lighter shade just by adding white.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I love both of the robin's egg beds and that wreath applique is perfect! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I was just about to experiment with chalk paint and I have the Plaster of Paris, I'm on my way to check out your tutorials! Thanks!
    P.S. I just tried to become a follower but there was some sort of glitch, I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faye.........
      thanks so much for your sweet comment. Please come back again soon and become a follower.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhh!! I ADORE that color!! So pretty and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and very nice color for this spring- ay? Robins Egg Blue :)

    Visiting from YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT linky party at Kathe With and E, blog

    Smile,
    Suz in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete

I do read and appreciate EVERY comment. I try to reply to all, but sometimes might miss seeing one. Please visit often. THANKS!!!