Monday, March 26, 2012

CHALK PAINT PROJECTS

Hey Y'all,

I've been kinda busy lately painting and just thought I'd show you a few of my finished projects. Here ya go............


The two tables and the sewing rocker are my first chalk paint projects.


It was definitely different, but I think I like it.


Look at the legs on this precious sewing rocker.


I want to do an entire room in these colors.......a sunroom maybe??
Okay, back to my paint brush now.  I'll give some directions in the NEXT POST..
And, I'll have to do a painting tutorial on the turquoise chest in the background.  That one sold just a few days after going into the shop.

Now I'm headed over to Shabby Creek Cottage's TRANSFORMATION THURSDAY to link up.  See you over at Gina's.

Ya'll come back soon.  8-)


19 comments:

  1. Love your color choices. You have been busy! Thanks for sharing, liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise is such a hot color right now. Your pieces are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE these!!
    They are so cute, love the colours too :D
    I've never used chalk paint,are these Annie Sloan?
    ASCP is expensive and I don't have guts to buy them...yet.
    I'm thinking to make my own.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS so much. And, no, it's homemade chalk paint. I'll have to put the recipe in my next post. Come back and visit then.

      Delete
  4. Hi Candy, just love that wonderful blue, I agree, it would look great on a sunporch!! thanks so much for coming by!xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chalk paint! The blue you used is lovely. Nice and bright. Did you mix this yourself or is it Annie Sloan Chalk Paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elyse, I did mix it......using the Plaster of Paris recipe. I'd love to try AS, but it's not in my area, and i hear it's very expensive. THANKS for coming by. COME BACK.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful color and just perect for a sunroom.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. And, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I love it. I want to feature you recipe idea on my blog. Colors are unique and bold yet have the softness and finish of chalk paint. GREAT IDEAS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!! thanks for the tips I can't wait to try this on my bathroom vanity and cabinets ;-)

      I'll let you know how it goes.

      Delete
  8. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods
    and we are looking to trade methods with others,
    why not shoot me an email if interested.
    Feel free to visit my webpage - Cha0vu19vi.bravejournal.com

    ReplyDelete

I do read and appreciate EVERY comment. I try to reply to all, but sometimes might miss seeing one. Please visit often. THANKS!!!