Friday, September 21, 2012

BACK FROM THE WOODWORKER'S SHOP


Okay, I've just gotten back from my woodworker's shop with the reproductions of the ORIGINAL antique bed shown in THIS POST.  


He did a GREAT job.


He even found some of the old style hardware for the rails.  UNBELIVEABLE!!!



Noooo, I didn't even seal the wood first.......just started to paint

 I start by painting pink, but not too solid since this is the UNDERcoat.  My client wants the finished product to be mostly TURQUOISE.


Now, for the rails.


 I didn't have to paint them so completely..........but, hey, the paint was in the roller already.


Well, here she is, ready for the next step.  Hopefully, I'll have pics of the finished product soon.
Ya'll come back to check it out.
Thanks,
8-)
 
 
 
Linking to these parties:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candy, Can't wait to see the finished product!! It's such a cute bed! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your nice comment...I'm now following you back!! =) Deanna

    ReplyDelete

I do read and appreciate EVERY comment. I try to reply to all, but sometimes might miss seeing one. Please visit often. THANKS!!!