Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RED


So simple MAKEOVER. 



A girlfriend had this lil chair and asked if I'd like it.  So, of course, I grabbed it up.  Only problem with this one, he looked like he'd been playing in the mud.  There was actually dried mud all over it.  So, all I did was give him a good bath...........let him dry............then gave him a coat of RED paint.  After the red paint had dried, I gave him a really good sanding.  That's it.  I loved it just as it was..........no varnish, no wax, no glaze.  And, of course, I named him RED.

What cha'll think?  Wouldn't he be cute sittin on your porch?  Or, in the garden, holding a trailing vine?


I'm linking to these parties:



6 comments:

  1. love the red! I have several projects in the works that are getting a new coat of red as well =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. Red is HAPPY. Thanks for visiting. 8-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ashley. And, thanks for visiting. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little red! Perfect little chair and the perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, thanks. I don't know why, but I have a thing for little chairs....and little tables.......and little cupboards. Maybe I just need a play house where I could have a little world. Someday!!!

    COME BACK TO SEE ME SOON. 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I do read and appreciate EVERY comment. I try to reply to all, but sometimes might miss seeing one. Please visit often. THANKS!!!