Monday, October 22, 2012

HAND PAINTED HIGH CHAIR


This sweet little vintage high chair really needed a face lift.  So, after a couple coats of bright white paint, I added a few freehand ribbons and flowers.


Now, I think it looks so feminine.


 After all had dried, I gave her a couple coats of water base acrylic varnish.  
I loved how the daffodils turned out. 

What cha think?

Sharing with these linky parties:

http://thediydreamer.com/2012/10/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-39/

http://www.therusticpig.com/2012/10/creatively-tuesdays-6.html

http://www.kathewithane.com/2012/10/youre-gonna-love-it-week-27.html

9 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable! Would love to have some of your talent. You do great work. Have a great night.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks Tammy. But, I know you have talent galore.

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely darling! What a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ashley. And, thanks for coming by PICKINandPAINTIN.

      Delete
  3. You are an amazing painter Candy! Love the daffodils too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....tooo sweet. You know I'm gonna be a Grammy in July!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS........congrats, Pam. Hey, you need me to paint a high chair to stay at Grammy's house, yeah???

      Delete
  5. Eхcellent artiсlе! We are linking tо this gгеat post on our site.
    Кeep up the good ωгіtіng.


    Loοk at my web blog :: garden center jobs

    ReplyDelete

I do read and appreciate EVERY comment. I try to reply to all, but sometimes might miss seeing one. Please visit often. THANKS!!!